Thursday 20 August 2009

"HELLO" Little Monster

My first attempt at using "Coloursoft" pencils, Fab uses them often but I usually prefer water colour pencils (each to his own) Still it didn't come out too bad.

The snail and it's trail are high lighted with "stardust" Sakura pen (but you can't tell from this picture) and the ribbon looks much brighter here than it really is.
The paper is from "Hot off the Press" Birthday pad and edged with a blue ink pad.


To download 6 uncoloured "Little monsters" click on the link below.

DOWNLOAD "LITTLE MONSTERS" HERE

vince x

8 comments:

  1. These are absolutely WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for sharing them. My son can't wait to color them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So generous again Vince. I love these little monsters. Will be using at least one shortly and will let you know when I post it on my blog
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! They are the cutest little monsters I have ever seen! Your card is fabulous by the way! I love how on the edge you didn't just leave it square you cut into it! I never would have even thought to do such a thing! I may have to steal that idea! :) I love how you are sharing all of your fabulous art! THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Vince, and I LOVE the little monsters downloads, your art is fab :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing Vince. I have d'lded the little monsters for the next time I have a kiddie's card to do.

    Love your colour scheme on this.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vince

    Lovely card and thanks for sharing your images. They are great for kids cards.
    Love the colouring.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've used one of the little monsters for a valentine's day card! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have another card with one ot the Lil' monsters on my blog now, made it for a swap and the gilr who got it loved it! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin