Sunday 20 September 2009

ORIENTAL COLLAGE

I thought I'd have a go at a collage as I've never tried before, as the first set of stamps that came to hand was a Oriental set - so be it ;0)
The background paper was white card rubbed over with ink pads then stamped over with various stamps, the main image was embossed with clear powder.
The coin on the ribbon would have gone better on the right but it covered the stamped fan image.
I enjoyed trying something new and think I'll have another go at it soon.

Vince X

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is stunning, Vince! The colours are so rich and the collage is just right - not too fussy. You arer a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vince

    Super Oriental card. Unusual colours too but very effective.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vince this is stunning...I absolutely love anything oriental and this is just perfect

    hugs shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladiea I quite surprised myself with how well it came out for a first try.
    Vince X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin