Tuesday 22 September 2009

ORIENTAL EMBOSSED CARD


Oriental card using a freebie stamp from Craft Stamper
I stamped the image and painted it using Cherry and yellow H20 Mica pigments, rubbed Blue chalks around the image and backed it with Gold mirror.
I then stamped Japanese text on blood red card using a Gold ink pad and embossed with clear embossing powder to give the card some texture. ( I dabbed slightly on the edge of the inked stamp to take off some ink so that the image faded into the red background) I then over stamped the text with a large flower image twice and backed the whole thing on Gold mirror card.
The card was finished by adding a few Black stickers on and around a circle of Gold mirror card.
Vince X

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Vince! I love what you have done to the red card. It reminds me of those silk wall hangings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. The background is gorgeous, and it sets off the Craft Stamper stamp beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh vince i absolutely love this, the colours go together so so well ...will have to keep an eye out for this mag...I don't often see it where we live ...I picked up the last one (with the house and tree) when we went away for the weekend..lol

    hugs shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, such a dramatic background works wonderfully with the rest of the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vince, just found your blog, what a gorgeous card, beautiful colours.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vincent. I got that stamp to and believe it or not even though I have yet to use it, your card is just how I imagined I would use it .... if that makes sense? :O)
    Love Your work. Keep it coming.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin