Sunday 29 April 2012

PRETTY AS A PICTURE CARD

I thought this cute Digi by Amanda would make a great card topper, if you'd like her you can get her HERE

I coloured the image digitally to match the Dot Pastel backing Paper (which I really like) also by Amanda. HERE.

After making a sentiment I printed the whole thing off on a sheet of "Whisper White" card and assembled the 6"x6" card.
I then simply added a small flower and some gem "buttons".

I hope you like it :0)

Vince x

Digi image - Amanda Marks.
Backing Paper - Amanda Marks.
Coloured - Digitally.
Card Design - Vince Ballard.


6 comments:

  1. Hi, Vince. This is indeed a card that delivers a message of truth for she is as pretty as a picture as is the finished creation. I love the colour palette too. Well designed.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thats so sweet, What a cute card, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Vince well done Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. Love the girl popping through the window!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin