Wednesday 30 April 2014

A FEW MORE CRAFTY CARDS.

This is a simple 5x7 card I made using HOTP papers, stamps and dies.


Another simple 5x7 card made using the "Simply Susan" set of stamps by HOTP code:1123.
I really like this set.



This was another attempt at a stamped collage using masks and various HOTP stamp sets.


A large A5 card this time for a friends 70th birthday. I used a butterfly dies from HOTP and the flower die is from Spellbinders and is called "Positively Me" code S5-143.

Well that's enough for now, will add some more soon.

Vince :0)x

4 comments:

  1. All beautiful! Really love the "Thinking of You" - that's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all but if I had to pick a favourite it would be the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually one thing which I believe I might never understand. It kind of feels too complex and very vast for me. I'm taking a look ahead in your subsequent post, I?¦ll try to get the hang of it!...Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin